Thank you for choosing Millwood Dental Centre to care for your dental health needs. Feel free to call us if you have any questions, dental emergency or concern regarding your dental care. Remember that we are always accepting new patients at our Leaside dental clinic.
Meet Dr. Maria I. Ang
- Dentistry graduate 1988.
- Graduate of post-graduate course in Restorative Dentistry- Univ. of Western Ontario
School of Dentistry- 1998..
- Graduate of post-graduate program in Esthetic Dentistry- Univ. of Los Angeles-School of
- Graduate of American Academy of Implant Dentistry Maxicourse (comprehensive training in Implant dentistry)-2008.
- Graduate of Misch Implant Institute-Temple University (training in implant dentistry) Surgical program-2008.
- Presently taking post-graduate course of Dr. John Kois (Prosthodontist in Seattle, Washington)
- Graduate of post-graduate training in Orthodontics-Dr. Rondeau in 2001 (International Association of Orthodontics) and Dr. Gollaher in 2010 (Academy of Straight Wire and Orthodontics)
How Your Dental Insurance Works:
If you have any questions about your dental insurance, please do not hesitate to ask us. We are here to help you.
Strict Infection Controls
At Millwood Dental Centre, infection control is taken very seriously to prevent the spread of bacteria and viruses. For your safety, we follow strict protocols of sterilization and infection control above and beyond what is required of us.
All of our staff wears latex gloves, face masks and protective eyewear during chairside patient care. Counter tops, working surfaces and dental chairs are wiped clean prior to each treatment. Most items used in your mouth are disposable or sterilized before being used again.
Book Your Dental Appointment Today!
Quality Dental Care
With Full Explanations And Estimates.
Millwood Dental Centre
958 Millwood Rd.
Free Parking Available
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only